Tube Laser Operator *No Experience Necessary*
Company: DIMAR MANUFACTURING
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Clarence, NY 14031*Must have reliable transportation*Pay Rate:
$22-24/hour (based on experience)**Sign-On Bonus $1200**$1000 after
the completion of one year of serviceJob Summary for Tube Laser
Operator:The laser machine operator safely performs laser cutting
for a variety of organizational manufacturing needs.Essential
Duties and Responsibilities for Tube Laser Operator:
- Performs typical laser cutting of tube metal through automated
- Receive work orders and jobs from Dimar Planning group, using
production schedule software, and other planning tools, process
jobs efficiently and effectively to meet customer deliveries.
- Set-up machine and run job based on recommended settings from
laser manufacturer or internal engineering specs.
- Review and maintain raw materials (Tube Stock) needed to
process orders, together with material handler retrieve and load
- Load proper programs into machine verify proper rev, job
numbers and quantities for every job.
- Inspect jobs against drawing ensuring part meets print. Inspect
parts for proper cuts and cut quality.
- Unload, sort and palletize jobs ensuring quantities and job
folders are correct and with every job.
- Perform hour-based maintenance specific to laser
functions.Non-essential Duties for Tube Laser Operator:
- Maintain and organize fixtures required/related to laser
- Maintain and organize consumables (nozzles, lenses,
- Maintain, organize, and label tube material drop rack for later
- Operate overhead crane for tube material loading.
- Load drop sheets onto cutting table
- Detect and report defective materials to production
supervisor.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities for Tube Laser
- Knowledge of fabricated tube manufacturing
- Knowledge of different types of metals (Aluminum, Carbon Steel,
Stainless Steel, etc.)
- Ability to read engineering blueprints
- Excellent organizational skillsExperience and Education for
Tube Laser Operator:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous Planning/ Scheduling experienceCompensation details:
22-24 Hourly WagePI41f6618f4f2d-31181-33274800
Keywords: DIMAR MANUFACTURING, Cheektowaga , Tube Laser Operator *No Experience Necessary*, Other , Clarence, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!