Auto Body Technician
Company: Caliber Collision
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Caliber Collision has an immediate job opening for an Auto Body
Technician who will safely repair vehicles in accordance with
Caliber and OEM standards using our state-of-the-art equipment.
Repairs may include, but are not limited to removing damaged
fenders, panels, and grills, and reassembling the vehicle parts
after painting is complete.
OUR BODY TECHNICIANS CAN MAKE UP TO:
- $18 - $33 per flag hour EX: $18 - $25 per flag rate!
BENEFITS OF JOINING CALIBER
- Benefits from day one - Immediately eligible for medical,
dental and vision
- Industry Comparable Pay - Paid weekly
- State of the Art Products - 3M Collision Repair Products
- Paid Vacation & Holidays - Begin accruing day 1
- Career growth opportunities - We promote from within!
- Paid Skilled Trainings and Certifications - I-CAR and ASE
- 2+ years of prior experience as a collision repair technician
required; I-CAR & ASE certifications preferred
- Must currently have or be willing to obtain proper tools to
successfully complete job duties as assigned
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screenings including
- Ability to do consistent physical activity - reach below and
above shoulder level, kneeling, bending, and squatting, and lifting
objects over 50 lbs.
- Ability to read and understand instructions, written estimates,
and work orders
- Frame equipment and structural body repair preferred
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Work through competing priorities and adapt easily to a
- Ability to provide personable, friendly customer service to
internal and external customers
Caliber is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Caliber Collision, Cheektowaga , Auto Body Technician, Engineering , Lancaster, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!